IFFI is proud to announce that 6 member organizations have made it into the final round of the Fi Innovation Awards. The award honours companies with outstanding solutions, services or ingredients that meet current industry challenges. The members and their award deserving products and services are:
- Bunge Loders Croklaan for Betapol Plus, OPO fats for infant formulas
- Corbion with Verdad Opti Powder N350, a clean label antimicrobial system
- Griffith Foods for extruded snacks using green banana flour and Sodium Flex for salt reduction
- Griffith Foods for the vegetable-based coating system “Never Fry”
- Interfood Dairy Value Engineering for innovative technical service for dairy ingredients and finished products
- Royal Koopmans for Koopmans Bind-it, a clean label binding agent for meat-free burgers
In recent years, the Fi Innovation Awards have become known as the most prestigious in the industry. The winners of the 11 categories will be unveiled at a ceremony on 3 December.