The first Executive Council meeting in 2017 will be dedicated to the activities of the IFFI network in the upcoming year(s). 2017 is a special year for our network in which we will celebrate our 10th anniversary.
Executive Council members will be gathering around the dinner tables on Thursday 12 January 2017 at Landgoed Huis de Salentein in Nijkerk. This estate will also host the IFFI Ingredients Event 2017 under the title “Ingredients Exposed”.
- 18.30 hrs Warm welcome in the kitchen of Landgoed Huis de Salentein
- 18.45 hrs An introduction to the history of Landgoed Huis de Salentein incl. a selection of premium beef and wine
- 19.15 hrs Words of welcome by Loek Favre, chairman IFFI board
- 19.30 hrs Dinner
- 20.15 hrs Evaluation 2016 & preview 2017 by Halbe Vogel, Secretary of the IFFI board
– dinner meetings, other meetings & masterclasses in 2017
– IFFI Ingredients Event 2017
– the future of partnerships (f.e. FNLI)
- 21.15 hrs IFFI budget 2016/2017 by Renee Boerefijn, Treasurer of the IFFI board
- 21.30 hrs Networking opportunity
- 22.00 hrs Closing of official programme
(upon request we can arrange hotel accommodation in Nijkerk; hotel rooms including breakfast will cost around € 100,–)
Landgoed Huis de Salentein – with a touch of Argentina!
The history of the Salentein estate goes back to the 16th century. In 1970 the estate became the headquarters for Pon Holdings. After an extensive restoration, the old grandeur of the House was done right again. With his love for Argentina, the CEO of Pon Holdings added a touch of the Argentinian food, wine and arts culture.
SALENTEIN PREMIUM BEEF and M.P. WINES
Salentein Premium Beef is meat with an exceptional taste. It is served with the wines from the Salentein vineyards in Argentina. Located at the foot of the Andes mountains the Winery Bodegas Salentein delivers Portillo wines, young wines with a recognizable fruity character. In the province of San Juan you will find the winery Bodegas Callia where the world class Grand Callia and Callia Magna Shiraz are produced.
Landgoed Huis de Salentein
Putterstraatweg 5-9, 3862 RA Nijkerk
Telephone 0033 2475201
A personal invitation has been sent out to Executive Council members and eventual representatives. Requests for participation and hotel accommodation can be sent to
For more information, please contact:
Communication & Organisation IFFI events
Mobile: 06-224 87 231